Top 10 Country Homes and Horse Properties for 6/9/2017
1. Antique Farmhouse with 2 Barns on 10 Acres of Pasture
- 830 Piper Road, Ashby
- "One of Ashby’s oldest homes set back off the road in a Serene and Private setting."
- Listed for $376,000
2. Custom Post & Beam on 29+ Acres with Views to VT and NH
- 436 North Main Street, Petersham
- "A nature lovers wooded paradise with trails and interior fieldstone, also bounded by stone walls and the 'Cut Throat' brook."
- Listed at $499.900
3. 1800 Colonial with Attached Barn on 3+ Acres with Pond and Inground Pool
- 6 Curve Street, Holliston
- "Home to the oldest barn in Holliston."
- Listed for $599,900
4. Custom Contemporary on 6 Acres
- 67 Chace Hill Road, Sterling
- "Open floorplan with well-thought use of natural lighting."
- Listed for $649,900
5. 18th Century Georgian Colonial with a Barn on 12+ Acres
- 40 Maple Lane, Rehoboth
- "The Goff Homestead is an unmatched historic property, listed on the National Register of Historic Places."
- Listed for $625,000
6. 18th Century Farmhouse with 2 Barns on 5 Acres Abutting Conservation
- 274 West Acton Road, Stow
- "The barns are multi-story L-shape structures adaptable for livestock, chickens or vehicles."
- Listed for $700,000
7. Early 20th Century Colonial on 2+ Acres Across from Lake Boon
- 310 Sudbury Road, Stow
- "Abuts thousands of acres of the Assabet Wildlife Refuge, across from the Pine Bluffs recreational area and town Beach."
- Listed for $749,900
8. Georgian Colonial on 11 Wooded Acres
- 348 Chicopee Hill Road, Groton
- "Natural country setting with plenty of privacy, no road noise and lots of space for your lawn and gardens."
- Listed for $895,000
9. 19th Century Farmhouse with Attached Barn on 139 Acres
- 431 Proudy Road, Hardwick
- "With 4 separate parcels of land you could build a new home on one looking down the valley, and rent out the farmhouse to the caretaker. Another parcel could be left as the beautiful hay fields as they are today...another parcel has hardwood and softwood trees."
- Listed for $1,250,000
10. Colonial Revival on 2 Acres with Views of Valley Pond
- 90 Conant Road, Lincoln
- "Reminiscent of days gone by with its inviting farmer's porch."
- Listed for $1,495,000