Top 10 Country Homes & Horse Properties for 8/18/2018
1. Architect-designed Waterfront Cottage on Snow Pond
- 31A Bullard Road, Princeton
- " This cottage-style home offers carefree, open-concept one-level living; its oversized windows frame the views of gently moving waters, with Mt. Wachusett in the background."
- Listed for $635,000
2. 6-Bedroom Cape Abutting the Sudbury River
- 235 Edgell Road, Framingham
- "This mini Estate consists of 6 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms, a Butler's pantry with built in shelves throughout, 2 fire places, a wine cellar, a Green House and Built in Solar panels."
- Listed at $849,000 (Reduced)
3. Custom Colonial on 9+ Acres Abutting Conservation
- 10 Clearings Way, Princeton
- " Custom dormered colonial with 2-story light-splashed foyer, 9.5' ceilings, newly refinished gleaming hardwoods throughout the open concept 1st floor, 2 staircases, a dream kitchen graced with 'absolute black' granite serving island framed by white beadboard, cherry Shaker cabinets, a built-in desk, 5-burner stainless propane range with pot filler, walk-in pantry, and breakfast nook with transom windows and gorgeous views of the sweeping private grounds."
- Listed for $849,900
4. Antique Colonial on 4+ Acres
- 156 Taylor Road, Stow
- "The beamed family room overlooks 4.11 acres of meadow, gardens and woodland complete with two barns, garage and a fenced area for livestock (sheep, in this case!) ."
- Listed for $550,000
5. 22-Acre Country Estate
- 465 Jewett Hill Road, Ashby
- "Equine and animal lovers will appreciate the acres of cleared land and room for riding arenas."
- Listed for $650,000
6. Greek Revival Farmhouse on 8 Acres with Barn and Pool
- 108 Stearns Street, Carlisle
- "Level grounds with tall shade trees, flowering bushes, perennial gardens, stone walls, fieldstone cottage and pond-like swimming pool. Integrity of design, fine material and workmanship, this eclectic Greek Revival Farm House welcomes with high ceilings, tall windows, pocket shutters, many original details and garden views."
- Listed for $1,698,000
7. 3-Bedroom Waterfront Colonial on Forge Pond
- 18 Robinwood Road, Littleton
- "Access the lake for boating, swimming, fishing or ice skating from the luxury of your own backyard."
- Listed for $759,900
8. Antique Farmhouse with 3-Story Barn on 2+ Acres
- 714 West Street, Lunenburg
- "Nicely updated country kitchen opens onto a large deck with picturesque view of the surrounding countryside and 20x40 inground pool."
- Listed for $399,900
9. 4-Bedroom Country Colonial in Harvard's Shaker Hills
- 33 Simon Atherton Row, Harvard
- "A package of beautifully appointed rooms with oversized windows and relaxing neutral palettes awaits."
- Listed for $695,000
10. Oceanfront Estate with Private Beach
- 17 Elizabeth Lane, Wareham
- "A unique oceanfront estate, this property hails a late Victorian era seaside 'cottage' on 2.12 acres leading to almost 350' of private beach."
- Listed for $1,399,000 (Reduced)