Top 10 Country Homes & Horse Properties for 6/22/2018
1. Glorious Waterfront Contemporary on a Private Pond
- 25 Pheasant Hollow Run, Princeton
- "The dramatic interior has features you won't find elsewhere, including an impeccably finished walkout lower level office with 10' ceilings, granite kitchen, gas fireplace, built-in speakers, and full bath."
- Listed for $785,000
2. 6-Acre Historic Estate with Iconic 3-Stall Stone Barn
- 21 South Main Street, Petersham
- "This historic residence has large, light-filled rooms with two formal parlors, an elegant dining room, replastered ceilings, six fireplaces, walk-in pantries, and a fully equipped 2nd floor kitchen that enables part of the upper story to be divided into a legal apartment, in accordance with its zoning as a 2-Family. "
- Listed at $485,000
3. 17-Acre Country Cape with Barn, Fields, and Paddocks
- 192 Baldwinville Road, Winchendon
- "A large front farmers porch overlooks views of the paddock and fields beyond and a quaint 1-stall (two additional available) barn."
- Listed for $489,000
4. 1940 Colonial on 3+ Acres with 3-Stall Barn
- 58 Old Webster Road, Oxford
- "Bring your horses home to a 3 stall barn, built in 2015, with roomy 12 x 12 box stalls, tack room, opn fields, and a lighted outdoor riding ring."
- Listed for $419,000
5. Antique Colonial on 3+ Acres Abutting Conservation Trails
- 1062 North Street, Walpole
- "Special exterior details include a fenced-in tennis court, stone walls, classic landscaping, and a covered porch for morning coffee."
- Listed for $1,199,000
6. Private Waterfront Estate on 11+ Acres
- 18 Pickard Lane, Littleton
- "Known as Old Pickard Farm, this handsome 1850’s Colonial was moved to a ridge overlooking Cobbs Pond in 1937."
- Listed for $845,000
7. Cape on 16 Acres with Barn and Paddock
- 531 Newburyport Turnpike, Rowley
- "The barn consists of multi-stalls and an open area for your workshop hobbies, cars and storage."
- Listed for $629,900
8. Watefront Estate on Otis Reservoir
- 305 Moreau Road, Tolland
- "296+ feet of waterfront, 9+ acres of land, tennis court, blueberry bushes, apple orchard, carriage house and garage."
- Listed for $2,799,500
9. 7-Bedroom Georgian Antique on 6+ Acres
- 22 Church Street, Weston
- "This property is a true historical masterpiece."
- Listed for $4,150,000
10. Custom Log Home on 3+ Acres
- 55 Pine Street, Douglas
- "50-year roof in 2014, 'thru bolt' technology with 8" logs."
- Listed for $549,900