Top 10 Country Homes & Horse Properties for 5/19/2018
1. 4-Bedroom Reproduction on 12 Acres
- 2 Greenmeadow Lane, Grafton
- "Home is graced by perennial gardens and breathtakingly beautiful panoramic views of this spectacular property."
- Listed for $549,900
2. Grand 19th Century Mansion with Post&Beam Barn & Greenhouse
- 519 Main Street, Dunstable
- "The elegantly restored Calmore Estate, on 2+ beautifully landscaped, stonewalled acres, with an expanded 1812 federal colonial graced by classic verandas, 6-bay detached garage, post & beam barn with attached Hartley Botanic greenhouse and perfectly managed organic gardens and orchards. "
- Reduced to $1,300,000
3. 18th Century Colonial with Inground Pool on 4+ Acres
- 19 Brookfield Road, Brimfield
- "Called by historians 'the most aristocratic mansion in town; this stately home survives with 10 rooms of original raised paneled walls and fireplace over mantle panels framed with massive bolection moldings."
- Listed for $529,000
4. 18th Century Federal Colonial on 9+ Acres
- 36 Parsonage Road, Plympton
- "Amazing flowering gardens, outside kitchen, fruit trees, raspberry patch, patio and six outbuildings."
- Listed for $650,000
5. Antique Farmhouse with Barn & Pond on 184+ Acres
- 619 South Road, Holden
- "The property abuts thousands of additional acres of protected land in Holden and surrounding towns."
- Listed for $1,150,000
6. 6-Acre Equestrian Estate with 12-Stall Barn
- 69 Crane Neck Street, West Newbury
- "Everything about this home supports living with and being around horses."
- Listed for $779,000
7. Royal Barry Wills Colonial with 3-Stall Barn on 12+ Acres
- 344 Cutler Road, Hamilton
- "In the center of the Essex County trail systems."
- Listed for $1,225,000
8. 3-Bedroom Cape with Inground Pool on 3 Acres
- 32 Century Mill Road, Bolton
- "An arbor gate leads to exquisite low-maintenance perennial gardens which weave around the inground gunite pool and hot tub, pool cabana and screened gazebo."
- Listed for $642,000
9. Reproduction Colonial with Barn on 3+ Acres
- 39 Mill Street, Sherborn
- "Lovingly maintained and improved, it boasts modern day craftsmanship and finishes, evident in the chef's kitchen with stainless appliances, cabinetry, raised fireplace/woodburning stove and ample space for entertaining."
- Listed for $1,239,000
10. Contemporary Ranch on 3 Acres Abutting Conservation
- 270 Central Street, Holliston
- "Looking for your own apple orchard and/or forestry capabilities?"
- Listed for $599,900