Top 10 Country Homes & Horse Properties for 4/28/2018
1. Greek Revival Farmhouse on 3+ Acres with Pond, Gardens, Barn
- 310 Ayer Road, Harvard
- "This cherished farmstead has been impeccably maintained and updated, preserving the period detail and character of the home while adding modern amenities and systems ."
- Listed for $779,000
2. 4-Bedroom Colonial on 2+ Acres on a Country Road
- 101 Osgood Road, Sterling
- "This impeccable 4-bedroom home has been beautifully maintained and updated: it offers everything that you'd ever want, including a large, welcoming eat-in kitchen with a center island and new stainless appliances, vaulted family room with fireplace and wet bar, and a fabulous heated 4-season room with access to a deck overlooking the patio and a tranquil wooded backyard."
- Listed at $525,000
3. Antique Cape on 3 Acres
- 36 Ragged Hill Road, West Brookfield
- "Huge family room with hewn-beamed ceiling, custom built-ins and oversized fireplace."
- Listed for $389,900
4. Contemporary Ranch with 9-Stall Barn on 7 Acres
- 563 Wethersfield Street, Rowley
- "Green groomed paddocks surround barn."
- Listed for $749,900
5. Bird-Watchers' Paradise Overlooking Newburyport Harbor
- 301 Water Street, Newburyport
- "Featured in The Boston Globe Home Magazine in a story entitled “Salt Marsh Serenity,” the sound of the marsh grasses in the breeze and water fowl chirping welcome you to this is the ultimate vacation getaway."
- Listed for $1,250,000
6. Architect-designed Mid-Century Modern Contemporary
- 75 Weston Road, Lincoln
- "Enjoy the seasons canoeing on Beaver Pond, relaxing in front of the wood stove, enjoying music in the Living Room, or on the spacious deck that connects the house to the private yard and unparalleled pond views."
- Listed for $1,495,000
7. Post and Beam Contemporary on 2+ Acres
- 29 Cooney Road, Spencer
- "A large deck runs along this area so you can relax while soaking up the views of hills and valleys beyond."
- Listed for $425,000
8. 4-Bedroom Contemporary with Inground Pool and Orchard
- 15 Old Tavern Lane, Sutton
- "Be enchanted by the manicured grounds, custom stonework, heated inground pool, patio, deck, firepit, sprawling fenced yard and unique 20+ tree orchard that offers an abundant harvest of fruits and berries."
- Listed for $1,100,000
9. 1930s Colonial Revival on 14 Acres
- 27 Tabor Hill Road, Lincoln
- "Take in the breathtaking views across the property's fields with stone outcroppings to glorious water views of Cambridge Reservoir and Boston."
- Listed for $2,495,000
10. Greek Revival Farmhouse on 3 Acres
- 44 Prospect Road, Plympton
- "Bring your horses - large pole barn, garage, field and 100x30 riding ring ready."
- Listed for $549,900