Top 10 Country Homes & Horse Properties for 2/17/2018
1. Antique "Gentleman's Farm" with Cottage and 6-Stall Barn
- 117 Framingham Road, Southborough
- "Magnificent, updated, grand antique with soaring ceilings and charm-filled detail at every turn, nestled on 3.9 acres among beautiful gardens."
- Listed for $840,000
2. Log Home with Inground Pool on 8+ Acres
- 24 Washington Street, Holliston
- "This Custom Log Home Features Beautiful Wooded Views of Wildlife From Every Window."
- Listed at $499,999
3. Equestrian Property with 7 Stalls and Indoor Arena on 3+ Acres
- 218 South East Main Street, Douglas
- "This recreational haven has an inground pool with pebble-tek lining and lush gardens."
- Listed for $549,000
4. Expanded Cape on 4+ Acres
- 21 Greenwood Street, Sherborn
- "Nicely nestled on a private lot amidst lush landscaping, this home offers a wonderfully flexible floor plan with plenty of space for all."
- Listed for $1,185,000
5. Custom Greek Revival on 4+ Acres
- 114 Slough Road, Harvard
- "Triple crown moldings, detailed wainscoting, built-in sound system and expansive ceilings complement the first floor living and dining spaces."
- Listed for $1,125,000
6. Greek Revival Farmhouse with Converted Barn on 4+ Acres
- 615 High Street, Westwood
- "Embrace the opportunity to live & work under the same roof."
- Listed for $1,195,000
7. Custom Colonial on 19 Acres
- 236 North Street, Upton
- "3 acres of cleared land, mature plantings, bluestone patio and walkways."
- Listed for $629,900
8. 4-Bedroom Cape on 4+ Acres Abutting Conservation
- 8 Old Meadow Lane, Harvard
- "Follow a winding, private drive through an exclusive neighborhood to this splendid, very rare offering."
- Listed for $1,075,000
9. 6-Acre Estate Abutting Conservation
- 665 Clapboardtree Street, Westwood
- "Inground pool, room for horses, tennis."
- Listed for $2,495,000
10. 3-Bedroom Ranch on 2 Acres Across from Stevens Tree Farm
- 62 Mudnock Road, Salisbury
- "Perfectly located on a quiet residential side street, yet minutes to the Salisbury beaches, shops and restaurants of Newburyport and Rtes 95 and 495, this property feels like home the minute you walk in."
- Listed for $375,000