Top 10 Country Homes & Horse Properties for 11/18/2017
1. Updated 19th Century Antique Colonial with Detached Barn
- 24 Fairbanks, Harvard
- "Scenic private grounds, detached garage/barn with potting shed, hobby area, and second floor storage loft. "
- Listed for $714,000
2. Post & Beam Craft Home Abutting Conservation
- 10 Coolidge Street, Sherborn
- "Spectacular post & beam craft home designed by Hickox Williams Architects, utilizing 'This Old House ' craftsmen. "
- Listed at $895,000
3. Custom Contemporary on 5+ Acres
- 177 S. Ashburnham Road, Westminster
- "French doors to a mahogany deck with south-facing views of lighted ski trails, incredible sunsets and Crocker Pond. "
- Listed for $499,900
4. 5-Bedroom Custom Contemporary on 3+ Acres
- 1466 Canton Avenue, Milton
- " A rare opportunity to live in this spectacular country setting of 3.69 acres located at the foot of the Blue Hills. "
- Listed for $1,900,000
5. Waterfront Estate on Snow Pond
- 31E Bullard Road, Princeton
- "In the backyard you have your private access to the pond--just drop in your canoe or kayak!"
- Listed for $675,000
6. 17th Century Farmhouse with 4-Stall Post & Beam Barn
- 46 Forest Street, Sherborn
- "The 'Morse-Barber House' is one of the oldest homes in town and has been meticulously restored with attention to original detail, yet tastefully updated with today's amenities."
- Listed for $950,000
7. Reproduction Colonial on 3+ Acres with Heated Barn
- 336 Still River Road, Harvard
- " Idyllic Mountain View Home,large Barn and acres of rolling Meadow land abutting 900-acre Wildlife Preserve in scenic Still River Village setting. "
- Listed for $1,050,000
8. 43-Acre Equestrian Retreat with 4-Stall Barn
- 268 Clemence Hill Road, Southbridge
- " Large Pond allows for summer fishing, winter skating or clear out some existing trails and take your horses for a ride! "
- Listed for $449,000
9. Custom Farmhouse with 6-Stall Barn and Inground Pool
- 36 Prospect Road, Andover
- "Architecturally designed custom post & beam retreat abutting 700+ acres of Ward Reservation and 10 miles of trails. "
- Listed for $2,798,000
10. Custom Cape on 2+ Acres with Gunite Pool
- 461 Sandy Valley Road, Westwood
- " Custom crafted estate masterfully executed with Pennsylvania brick exterior and Vermont slate roof and set on 2.23 private acres."
- Listed for $2,125,000