Top 10 Country Homes & Horse Properties for 10/27/2018
1. Antique Farmhouse with Pond on 184 Acres
- 619 South Road, Holden
- "The property abuts thousands of additional acres of protected land in Holden and surrounding towns."
- Reduced to $840,000
2. 3-Bedroom Contemporary Overlooking Mt. Wachusett
- 293 Chicopee Row, Groton
- "Walls of glass and views from every room."
- Reduced to $668,500
3. 9-Acre Waterfront Estate
- 305 Moreau Road, Tolland
- "Nestled in a quiet cove with a sprawling lawn to the water's edge, westerly facing views of wooded State owned land, docking for several boats and watercraft, all on the Otis Reservoir with 1,200 acres of water for your enjoyment."
- Reduced to $2,445,500
4. Antique Farmhouse with Barn Abutting State Forest
- 174 East Street, Wrentham
- "A beautiful New England Barn for horses,goats or your antiques/workshop, 4-5 bedrooms, living room with fireplace, 2.6 acres."
- Reduced to $499,000
5. Restored Historic Home with Custom Barn
- 206 Oxbow Road, Wayland
- "The extensive renovations allowed the home to be opened up, leaving massive timber beams exposed in places, and allowing the kitchen to be the heart of the home."
- Listed for $1,248,000
6. 2-Bedroom Ranch on 4+ Acres
- 230 Prospect Street, Easton
- "Natural sunlight abounds with numerous sliders giving full access to the new wrap around deck."
- Listed at $485,000
7. 3-Bedroom Contemporary on 5+ Acres
- 16 Seaview Road, Gloucester
- "A wooded pathway leads to Ledge Lane for a shortcut to Rocky Neck."
- Reduced to $840,000
8. 8-Acre Estate with Separate Cottage
- 184 Old Littleton Road, Harvard
- "The exclusive and private, original 1915 Fannie Farmer "Weldon" Summer Estate, was greatly restored and renovated to perfection in 2017/18."
- Reduced to $1,599,000
9. Antique Farmhouse on 3+ Acres
- 42 Harvard Road, Bolton
- "A blend of new and charm of the antique are blending together to create this country home with the 40' Barn featuring the garage, workshop, and stalls on lower level."
- Reduced to $739,000
10. Historic Farm on 10+ Acres
- 127 Farm Street, Dover
- "Restored New England Colonial with a updated carriage house, which includes an apartment, 3-stall barn and tack room, ample area for car storage, and pool area."
- Reduced to $2,499,000
If I can help you Sell or Buy Your Great Place to Live, Let's talk!