Top 10 Country Homes & Horse Properties for 10/21/2017
1. Contemporary Cape on 5 Acres with 3-Stall Barn
- 371 Sargent Road, Boxborough
- "Open concept living, birch hardwood floors, and screened porch overlooking the property. "
- Listed for $779,000
2. The Lt. Johnathan Brown Homestead on 24+ Acres
- 50 Tower Hill Road, Brimfield
- "Professionally installed dressage arena, multiple grass turnouts and paddocks and a 4-acre hay field. "
- Listed at $635,000
3. Custom Colonial on 5 Acres with Lily Pond & Stream
- 616 Fisher Road, Fitchburg
- "The detached garage is 35x65, heated with 12' ceilings. "
- Listed for $435,000
4. Mid-Century Contemporary on 2 Acres with Indoor Pool
- 137 East Riding Drive, Carlisle
- " A fairytale bridge, two lovely ponds, a waterfall, an in-ground trampoline, a swing, and zip line. "
- Listed for $695,000
5. 2-Bedroom Cottage on 7 Acres with Pond
- 490 Willard Street, Leominster
- "The large master bedroom has its own bath and gorgeous views of the private pond which is perfect for kayaking or canoeing. "
- Listed for $364,900
6. Colonial on 12 Acres Overlooking Tully Lake
- 161 Bolton Road, Harvard
- "Near Doane’s Falls with amazing views!"
- Listed for $499,900
7. Renovated Craftsman Home on 9+ Acres
- 323 Randall Road, Berlin
- " The grounds consist of grass and woods portions, perfect for your horses, goats, ATVs or walking trails. "
- Listed for $499,000
8. 5-Bedroom Colonial on 8+ Acres with Inground Pool
- 138 West Berlin Road, Bolton
- "Access to trails on protected land makes the property suitable for equestrian use.."
- Listed for $975,000
9. Mid-Century Modern Contemporary on 3+ Acres
- 44 Huckleberry Hill Road, Lincoln
- "Prominently sited on a ridge in east Lincoln with extensive and panoramic views of Hobbs Brook Basin looking east towards the Boston skyline, the Adler House is noteworthy for its high degree of integrity, the harmonious integration of its architectural design with the landscape, and its association with its renowned architect Henry B Hoover, a Lincoln resident. "
- Listed for $2,100,000
10. Contemporary on 21+ Acres Abutting National Park Land
- 360 Great Meadows Road, Concord
- " Located in a peaceful enclave at the end of a private drive, this 11 room sanctuary offers a sense of complete serenity heightened by a beautifully defined connection to nature."
- Listed for $6,350,000