Top 10 Country Homes & Horse Properties for 10/19/2018
1. 4-Bedroom Cape with 2-Stall Barn on 6+ Acres
- 7 Dudley Oxford Road, Dudley
- "The location in the community is close to stores, shopping, golf course, walking trails, and college."
- Reduced to $449,900
2. Antique Farmhouse with 2-Stall Barn on 3.5 Acres
- 293 Chicopee Row, Groton
- "Character abounds in this lovingly maintained and preserved 3-bedroom home with over 4,000 square feet of living area, including guest quarters or teen suite."
- Listed at $674,900
3. 19th Century Farmhouse with Carriage House and Barn
- 34 Thissell, Beverly
- "This gorgeous property offers beautiful acreage, rolling lawns, and a sprawling house with lovely period details."
- Listed at $695,000
4. Turn-of-the-Century Residence on the Charles River
- 69 Common Street, Dedham
- "An opportunity to create your masterpiece while incorporating the original architectural details of this grand dame."
- Listed at $1,600,000
5. Equestrian Facility on 6+ Acres
- 43 Barrows Street, Norton
- "The barn has own power, water, heat, office, brick floors, a wash stall, movable walls and rubberized mats for stalls."
- Listed for $599,000
6. 4-Bedroom Colonial on 6+ Acres Abutting Conservation
- 230 Prospect Street, Easton
- "Discover your beautiful private haven surrounded by conservation land, manicured greens and your own secret English Garden."
- Listed at $759,900
7. 13-Acre Estate with Heated Inground Pool
- 3 Crowell Farm Road, Concord
- " Down a long driveway, open fields of pasture and wooded glens abound, transitioning to landscaped gardens, specimen trees, stone walls and patios, a heated pool, cabana, spa, and tennis court greet you as you approach the compound."
- Listed at $3,499,000
8. 4-Bedroom Cape on 3+ Acres
- 140 Bullard Road, Oakham
- "Recently updated and redesigned kitchen including corian counters,new stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, refinished hardwood floors, painted cabinets and circular window accented with a picturesque setting."
- Listed at $345,000
9. Maine Post & Beam Home with Detached Barn on 2+ Acres
- 72 Mile Lane, Ipswich
- "Handsome beams, cathedral ceilings, wide pine floors, exposed brick, new architectural grade roof shingles, hardiplank siding, and more."
- Listed at $625,000
10. Hilltop Cape on 3 Acres Abutting Conservation
- 11 Jewett Hill Road, Ipswich
- "Seasonal views of Plum Island Sound."
- Listed for $849,000
If I can help you Sell or Buy Your Great Place to Live, Let's talk!